Zest can be used as a wake-up light for a natural start to the day. Waking up with a gradual sunrise is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
In addition, you can use Zest for bright light therapy in the winter months or when you're stuck indoors. Extra bright light is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake and using Zest every day will make a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
Refurbished products are unwanted returns or 'seconds' that have been renewed, tested and checked here at Lumie. Whilst they may have very minor imperfections (e.g. a tiny scratch or damage to packaging), often they'll look as good as new, so it's a great way for you to pick up a quality light therapy product at a bargain price.
- 15 or 30-minute sunrise to wake you up gradually
- Variable final brightness to create your perfect sunrise
- Optional alarm beep
- Timer for bright light therapy sessions
- Selection of light levels from 20% to 100%; choose maximum brightness for quick light therapy treatment
- Independently verified to deliver 2,000lux at 50cm
- White LEDs, blue-enriched in the part of the spectrum known for regulating your body clock
- Recommended treatment time: 30 minutes, though you may find 20 minutes does the trick
- Handy size for home, work or travel (mains-powered) and ideal for use as part of a jet lag plan.
- Optional beep alarm
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Power failure back-up
- 15 or 30 minute sunrise only - no sunset
- Light output: 2,000lux at 50cm
- Magnetic stand
- Typical treatment time: 30 minutes
- Size (H x W x D): H13cm x W15cm x D4cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 260g
- Download operating instructions for Zest refurbished