Light therapy and task lighting for work
Desklamp with touch-control lighting provides enriched and adjustable SAD light at work or at home.
Lightboxes treat the symptoms of SAD with summer levels of bright light. They lift mood, boost concentration and restore natural energy, useful for work productivity, sports training, women’s health, and many other conditions.
Or buy refurbished and save money:Desklamp refurbished £72.00
Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good, topping up with extra bright light in the winter months, or when you're stuck indoors, is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake. Using Lumie Desklamp every day makes a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- Stylish alternative to the traditional lightbox design
- High-contrast light with adjustable neck for reading and focused tasks
- Independently verified to deliver the industry standard 10,000 lux at only 22cm
- Recommended treatment time with soft light: 60 minutes. Removable diffuser brings treatment time down to 30 minutes.
- Can be switched on all day, or make up your recommended session by dipping in throughout the day
- 96 white LEDs, blue-enriched in the part of the spectrum known for regulating your body clock
- Touch-control lighting offering four light levels
- Touch-control lighting
- removable diffuser
- flexible neck
- Light output: 10,000 lux at 22cm
- Typical treatment time: 30 mins (45-60 mins with diffuser)
- Bulb(s): 96 blue-enriched white LEDs
- Size (H x W x D): 55 x 29 x 14cm (Base 20 x 20cm)
- 3-year guarantee
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Download operating instructions for Desklamp