Easy-to-use light therapy for acne
Treat mild to moderate acne without the side effects and mess of drugs and creams. Red light soothes inflammation and blue light kills the acne bacteria.
Or buy refurbished and save money:Clear refurbished £119.00
Lumie Clear is easy to apply to any area of the body, by using the stand or detaching the head for close-up treatment. In clinical trials, combined blue/red light therapy made a real difference to affected skin within four weeks. Clear has been developed with leading dermatologists, is a certified medical device, and like all Lumie products, is safe to use during pregnancy.
Some medication can cause the skin to react to light, referred to as photosensitivity. If you're taking any medication, please check with your doctor before using Lumie Clear.
Follow testers taking part in the See the Difference challenge on our dedicated Lumie Clear site, www.lumieclearskin.co.uk.
- Hand-held, clean light therapy to treat acne on any area
- Blue LEDs kill acne bacteria while red LEDs reduce inflammation and heal the skin
- Recommended treatment time: 15 minutes each day
- Timer to help you follow recommended treatment times
- Detachable head for close-up treatment
- Adjustable stand for hands-free treatment of a wider area
- Detachable head, folds into base
- Goggles included
- Adjustable stand
- Typical treatment time: 15 mins daily
- Blue LEDS (415nm) and red LEDs (660nm)
- Size: H10cm x W15cm x D20cm
- 2-year guarantee
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 783g
- Download operating instructions for Clear