Win Bodyclock Iris and wake up brighter!
January is a difficult time of year for many of us – we feel flat after all the festive excitement, our energy levels are at an all-time low and getting out of bed can be torture. If you’re looking to wake up brighter, why not enter our fabulous Facebook competition for a chance to win our newest product Bodyclock Iris which combines a wake-up light with aromatherapy for the first time (RRP £160).
To enter, you just need to Like our Facebook page and Comment in one of the competition posts telling us why you need to #wakeupbrighter.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and conditions - Lumie Bodyclock Iris prize draw
Note: Lumie is a registered trademmark of Outside In (Cambridge) Ltd.
- This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18+, except employees of Outside In (Cambridge) Limited (the "Promoter"), their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- There is 1 prize available, the winner to win one Lumie Bodyclock Iris 500 (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Prize Draw to win the Prize, we’d like you to tell us why you need to wake up brighter. To enter, you need to go to https://www.facebook.com/Lumie.Light.Therapy , like the page and tell us why you need to wake up brighter by commenting on any of the competition posts with the hashtag #wakeupbrighter.
- No Entry from agents, third parties, organised groups or Entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted Entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The Prize Draw is limited to one Entry per person.
- The opening date for receipt of Entries is 12th January 2015 and the closing date for receipt of Entries is 12pm (GMT) on 31st January 2015.
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge, by drawing an entry at random from all Entries. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or foreclose this offer at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the Promoter’s email, the Prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Prize Draw rules. The Prize will be sent out to the winner within 14 days of the winner responding to the Promoter’s email.
- The winner of the Prize cannot exchange it for a cash equivalent.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this Prize Draw will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of prize winners will be requested by Outside In (Cambridge) Limited to arrange postage of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other persons relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Outside In (Cambridge) Limited, 3 The Links, Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8UD. (Please do not send entries to this address).
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. The entrant is providing its information to Outside In (Cambridge) Limited and not to Facebook, Inc.