Bodyclock Luxe 700
complete light and sound experience for easier sleep and brighter waking
With high-quality speakers for streaming via Bluetooth and a USB port for audio files or for charging your phone. At night, Bodyclock Luxe 700 has a fading sunset to help you relax and a new low-blue light feature especially for bedtime lighting.
Bodyclock Luxe 700 is an alarm clock that mimics the light of a real sunrise so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed.
Waking like this helps to keep your sleep cycle on track and has been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
Bodyclock Luxe 700 (with Luxe 750D) is top of the Bodyclock range. Luxe 700 has a glass lamp cover and high-quality speakers for streaming your own music or radio via Bluetooth and a USB port for more audio files or for charging your phone. It also comes with over 20 wake-up and sleep sounds, from classic birdsong and waterfall recordings to background café chat and fading thunder.
At night, Bodyclock Luxe 700 has a fading sunset to help you relax and a new low-blue light feature especially for bedtime lighting. By keeping blue light to a minimum you’re ready for sleep and can drift off easily.
Other features include a nightlight setting, 7-day alarm and dimmable bedside lighting.
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Luxe 700 is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Low-blue light feature to minimise alerting effect before bedtime
- Bluetooth for streaming radio or your music
- USB port for music playback or charging your phone
- Mimics the colours of a real sunrise and sunset
- High-quality audio
- Glass lamp cover
- Gradual sunrise and sunset from 15 to 90 minutes
- Variable final light intensity for a gentle or bright sunrise
- Alarm beep (optional) plus more than 20 sleep/wake sounds including white noise
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Daily alarm or 7-day alarm
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Power failure back-up
- Sunrise/sunset duration: 15 to 90 minutes
- Optional beep alarm
- Sounds for sleep and wake-up
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Nightlight feature
- Power failure back-up
- Low-blue light for bedtime
- Adjustable sunrise light intensity
- Bluetooth for streaming
- USB port for playback or phone charging
- Glass lamp cover
- Mixed LEDs
- H W D: 20 x 23 x 13 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight: 1.10 kg
- Download operating instructions for Bodyclock Luxe 700