Bodyclock Go 75 is an alarm clock that that wakes you with a sunrise, gradually brightening over 30 minutes so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking with light helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
You can choose the duration for your wake-up sunrise and add one of the wake-up sounds for extra get-up-and-go.
At night, Bodyclock Go 75 has fading sunset. The light slowly dims over 20, 30 or 45 minutes helping you to relax, ready for sleep - as well as being a useful reminder not to read for too long!
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Go 75 is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Gradual sunrise of 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Choice of five wake-up sounds: dawn chorus, drum beat, Big Ben, alarm beep, wind chimes
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Sunray effect
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up
Check out our YouTube video on the right 'How to set-up Bodyclock Go 75'
- Sunrise/sunset duration: 20, 30 or 45 minutes
- Optional beep alarm
- Sound for wake-up only
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Nightlight feature
- Sunray effect
- Power failure back-up
- Bulb(s): 42 W SES halogen
- Size (H x W x D): 14 x 19 x 13 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class I medical device
- Weight: 760 g
- Download operating instructions for Bodyclock Go 75