Desklamp SAD light
designed for the office to boost workplace energy levels and treat SAD
Touch-control light levels and adjustable neck for reading and task lighting with blue-enriched white LEDs for effective SAD light therapy. Use in the office or at home to lift mood, boost concentration, restore natural energy and treat the symptoms of SAD.
Or buy refurbished and save money:Desklamp refurbished £72.00
Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good, topping up with extra bright light in the winter months, or when you're stuck indoors, is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake. Using Desklamp every day makes a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- Stylish alternative to the traditional lightbox design
- High-contrast light with adjustable neck for reading and focused tasks
- Delivers the industry standard 10,000 lux at 20 cm
- Recommended treatment time with soft light: 60 minutes. Removable diffuser brings treatment time down to 30 minutes.
- Can be switched on all day, or make up your recommended session by dipping in throughout the day
- White LEDs enriched with extra blue, the part of the spectrum known to regulate the bodyclock
- Touch-control lighting offering four light levels
- Touch-control lighting
- Removable diffuser
- Flexible neck
- Light output: 10,000 lux at 20 cm; 3,800 lux at 50 cm
- Typical treatment time: 30 minutes (without diffuser)
- Blue-enriched white LEDs
- H W D: 55 x 29 x 20 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 1.78 kg
- Download operating instructions for Desklamp SAD light