wake-up light and bright light therapy all in one neat device
Compact two-in-one device works as a SAD light and wake-up light. Blue-enriched white LEDs gradually brighten to wake you in the morning; five light levels provide bright light therapy to lift mood, boost concentration, restore natural energy and treat the symptoms of SAD.
Zest can be used as a wake-up light for a natural start to the day. Waking up with a gradual sunrise is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
In addition, you can use Zest for bright light therapy in the winter months or when you're stuck indoors. Extra bright light is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake and using Zest every day will make a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- 15 or 30 minute sunrise to wake you up gradually
- Variable final brightness to create your perfect sunrise
- Optional alarm beep
- Timer for bright light therapy sessions
- Selection of light levels from 20% to 100%; choose maximum brightness for quick light therapy treatment
- Independently verified to deliver 10,000 lux at 25 cm
- White LEDs enriched with extra blue, the part of the spectrum known to regulate the bodyclock
- Recommended treatment time: 30 minutes at full brightness
- Handy size for home, work or travel (mains-powered) and ideal for use as part of a jet lag plan.
- Optional beep alarm
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Power failure back-up
- 15 or 30 minute sunrise only - no sunset
- Light output: 10,000 lux at 25 cm
- Magnetic stand
- Typical treatment time: 30 minutes (at full brightness)
- Blue-enriched white LEDs
- H W D: 13 x 15 x 5 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 390 g
- Download operating instructions for Zest