safe, natural way to relieve the symptoms of mild-moderate acne
Treat mild to moderate acne without the side effects and mess of drugs and creams. Red light soothes inflammation and blue light kills the acne bacteria.
Or buy refurbished and save money:Clear refurbished £60.00
Clear is easy to apply to any area of the body, by using the stand or detaching the head for close-up treatment. In clinical trials, combined blue/red light therapy made a real difference to affected skin within four weeks.
Clear has been developed with leading dermatologists, is a certified medical device, and like all Lumie products, is safe to use during pregnancy. Some medication can cause the skin to react to light (photosensitivity). If you're taking any medication, please check with your doctor before using Clear.
- Detachable head for close-up treatment of specific areas
- Adjustable stand for hands-free treatment of a wider area
- 15 minutes daily when used next to the skin
- Noticeable results within four weeks
- Developed with leading dermatologists
- Blue light to kill the acne bacteria
- Red light to reduce inflammation
- Folds into the base for compact storage
- Automatic timer to ensure effective exposure
- Goggles for use when light may reach the eyes
- Everything you need, no ongoing costs
Clear testers give their verdict in the See the Difference challenge.
- Detachable head
- folds into base
- Goggles included
- Adjustable stand
- Typical treatment time: 15 minutes daily
- Blue LEDs (415 nm) and red LEDs (660 nm)
- Size (H x W x D): 10 x 15 x 20 cm
- 3-year guarantee
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 675 g
- Download operating instructions for Clear