- Bodyclock STARTER 30
- Bodyclock GO 75
- Bodyclock ACTIVE 250
- Bodyclock IRIS 500
- Bodyclock LUXE 700
Bulbs and spares
- Bodyclock replacement bulb
- Bodyclock CLASSIC replacement bulb
- Arabica and Brightspark replacement bulb
- Desklamp replacement bulb
- Brazil replacement bulb
- Pharos COMPACT broad spectrum replacement bulb
- Pharos COMPACT daylight spectrum replacement bulb
- Pharos MAX, REGULAR, VARI broad spectrum replacement bulb
- Pharos MAX, REGULAR, VARI daylight spectrum replacement bulb
- Screen for Brightspark
- Goggles for Clear
- Bodyclock ADVANCED replacement lamp cover
- Bodyclock ELITE replacement lamp cover
- Mains power adaptor for Clear
- Mains power adaptor for Desklamp
- Mains power adaptor for Zest
- Remote control for Bodyclock IRIS
- Aromatherapy chambers for Bodyclock IRIS
- Diffuser for Bodyclock IRIS
- 75W daylight bulb (twin-pack)
- 23W daylight bulbs (twin-pack)
- 60W daylight bulbs (twin-pack)
Light Therapy Information and Support
Frequently asked questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
- Acne and light therapy research
- Light therapy for depression in pregnancy
- Sleep research
- Research related to women's health
- Research into eating disorders
- Studies with Alzheimer's patients
- Seasonal affective disorder research
- Dawn simulation research
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues