Bodyclock Go 75 is an alarm clock that that wakes you with a sunrise, gradually brightening over 30 minutes so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking with light helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
You can choose the duration for your wake-up sunrise and add one of the wake-up sounds for extra get-up-and-go.
At night, Bodyclock Go 75 has a fading sunset. The light slowly dims over 20, 30 or 45 minutes helping you to relax, ready for sleep - as well as being a useful reminder not to read for too long!
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Go 75 is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
Refurbished products have been tested and repackaged here at Lumie. There may be very minor signs of use (e.g. light scratch to the product, damage to packaging) though often they are as good as new. Usual 3-year warranty and 45-day trial applies.
- Gradual sunrise of 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Choice of five wake-up sounds: dawn chorus, drum beat, Big Ben, alarm beep, wind chimes
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Sunray effect
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up
- Sunrise/sunset duration: 20, 30 or 45 minutes
- Optional beep alarm
- Sound for sleep only
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Nightlight feature
- Power failure back-up
- Bulb(s): 42 W SES halogen bulb
- Size (H x W x D): H15cm x W19cm x D12cm
- 3-year guarantee
- Class I medical device
- Weight: 760 g
- Download operating instructions for Bodyclock Go 75 refurbished