If you’re not really a morning person, Bodyclock Starter 30 is just the thing. It’s an alarm clock that wakes you with a sunrise, gradually brightening over 30 minutes so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking with light helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
There’s a snooze feature and an optional alarm beep - in case you think you'll need more than just the light - but most people turn this off after a few days, preferring to wake up to the light on its own.
As well as the wake-up sunrise, Bodyclock Starter 30 also has a 30-minute sunset that works in the opposite way, helping you to naturally wind down ready for bed.
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Starter 30 is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Gradual sunrise of 30 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 30 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Sunray effect
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up
Check out our YouTube video on the right 'How to set-up Bodyclock Starter 30'.
- Sunrise/sunset duration: 30 minutes
- Optional beep alarm
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Sunray effect
- Power failure back-up
- 42 W SES halogen
- Size (H x W x D): 14 x 19 x 13 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class I medical device
- Weight: 760 g
- Download operating instructions for Bodyclock Starter 30