Clear is easy to apply to any area of the body, by using the stand or detaching the head for close-up treatment. In clinical trials, combined blue/red light therapy made a real difference to affected skin within four weeks. Clear has been developed with leading dermatologists, is a certified medical device, and like all Lumie products, is safe to use during pregnancy.
Some medication can cause photosensitivity, a reaction to light. If you're taking any medication, please check with your doctor before using Clear.
Refurbished products have been tested and repackaged here at Lumie. There may be very minor signs of use (e.g. light scratch to the product, damage to packaging) though often they are as good as new. Usual 3-year warranty and 45-day trial applies.
- Hand-held, clean light therapy to treat acne on any area
- Blue LEDs kill acne bacteria while red LEDs reduce inflammation and heal the skin
- Recommended treatment time: 15 minutes each day
- Timer to help you follow recommended treatment times
- Detachable head for close-up treatment
- Adjustable stand for hands-free treatment of a wider area
- Detachable head
- folds into base
- Goggles included
- Adjustable stand
- Typical treatment time: 15 minutes daily
- Bulb(s): Blue LEDs (415 nm) and red LEDs (660 nm)
- Size (H x W x D): 10 x 15 x 20 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 675 g
- Download operating instructions for Clear refurbished