Light therapy and task lighting for work
Desklamp with touch-control lighting provides enriched and adjustable SAD light at work or at home.
Lightboxes treat the symptoms of SAD with summer levels of bright light. They lift mood, boost concentration and restore natural energy, useful for work productivity, sports training, women’s health, and many other conditions.
Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good, topping up with extra bright light in the winter months, or when you're stuck indoors, is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake. Using Lumie Desklamp every day makes a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- Stylish alternative to the traditional lightbox design
- High-contrast light with adjustable neck for reading and focused tasks
- Independently verified to deliver the industry standard 10,000 lux at 20 cm
- Recommended treatment time with soft light: 60 minutes. Removable diffuser brings treatment time down to 30 minutes.
- Can be switched on all day, or make up your recommended session by dipping in throughout the day
- White LEDs enriched with extra blue, the part of the spectrum known to regulate the bodyclock
- Touch-control lighting offering four light levels
- Touch-control lighting
- Removable diffuser
- Flexible neck
- Light output: 10,000 lux at 22cm
- Typical treatment time: 30 minutes (without diffuser)
- Bulb(s): Blue-enriched white LEDs
- Size (H x W x D): 55 x 29 x 20 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class IIa medical device
- Weight: 1.78 kg
- Download operating instructions for Desklamp refurbished