If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
Autumn in all its colourful glory has arrived. We look forward to getting cosy around a log fire, crisp walks through the leaves and watching the fireworks on Bonfire Night. But,...
Have you got acne that you can’t get rid of? Are you fed up with pills and potions that don’t work and maybe even give you unpleasant side effects? Then...
Experiments with swimming mice have provided researchers with a big break in identifying the region of the brain that's primed to respond to seasonal light cycle changes such as those that...
If you’re struggling with mild to moderate acne and have tried every pill and lotion out there without success, why not try Lumie Clear? Lumie Clear is a hand-held light...