If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
People trialling Lumie Clear in our See The Difference challenge are reporting significant improvements in their skin and the first to complete, Daisy Dykes, is thrilled that her skin is now...
Last year, you liked our plan for a seamless circadian switch to British Summer Time so we're posting the details again ready for this weekend when the clocks go forward....
Shift work is known to affect sleep patterns and disrupt circadian rhythms though how well people cope with it can varies a lot. Trying out a more personalised solution to...
Last April (here's the initial post) we got involved with a European study into the circadian rhythms of shift workers and the apparent link with diabetes - shift workers have...