If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
You may have seen the news about research that claims there's a lack of evidence of any seasonal differences in depressive symptoms. The newspapers have been quick to pick up...
Over the next month, Lumie will be supporting two light therapy initiatives developed to help keep students on top form during the winter. Last year, Leeds University successfully pioneered the Leeds Light...
Magical lights aren't just for Christmas trees. When you give someone a Lumie light, you're giving a gift that really could change their life. Light therapy can make a huge...
Some new research has just been published comparing light therapy (LT) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) as treatments for SAD. A group at the University of Vermont looked at the...