If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
Last April (here's the initial post) we got involved with a European study into the circadian rhythms of shift workers and the apparent link with diabetes - shift workers have...
Passengers today enjoyed the first ever SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) therapy train carriage on the First Great Western 7.06am train from London Paddington Station to Penzance, Cornwall. First Great Western...
"I’ve been using my Lumie Clear now for a week, every night, and I’m so pleased with the progress already,” says Sam one of the participants in the ‘See the...
To coincide with start of The International Year of Light, there's a new light café opening today at Leeds University Union. This pioneering initiative aims to provide a calm and peaceful...