If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
Acne is not just a teenage condition; increasing numbers of women suffer in their late twenties and thirties, during pregnancy or and during the menopause and women account for over...
Our newest wake-up light, Bodyclock Iris with aromatherapy, was released in October and has been getting some great reviews in the media and is included on various Christmas gift guides....
Are the winter blues getting you down? Are you wondering if you have Seasonal Affective Disorder and don’t know what to do about it? Student news site Winchester News Online...
Acne sufferers can spend months, if not years, on a mix of antibiotics, contributing to the problem of resistance and experiencing side-effects, because GPs do not have guidelines to recommend...