If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, call the Lumie Careline on 01954 780500. We're happy to answer any questions on light therapy, our products and service.
Research & Guides
- What Clear users say
- Benefits of light therapy
- Top tips for beating acne
- What is acne?
- Using Lumie Clear
- How to spot a genuine light therapy device
- Light therapy and Alzheimer's disease
- Beat jet lag with light therapy
- Light therapy at work
- Light therapy for better sleep
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and winter blues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I look for in a light therapy device?
- Lumie Clear FAQ
- What is lux?
- Can my doctor help me to get a light on the NHS?
- Can I wear my glasses when using a lightbox?
- What's the best time of day to use my light?
- How long does it take to use the lights?
- How often will I need to use my light?
- Is light therapy safe?
Are the winter blues getting you down? Are you wondering if you have Seasonal Affective Disorder and don’t know what to do about it? Student news site Winchester News Online...
Acne sufferers can spend months, if not years, on a mix of antibiotics, contributing to the problem of resistance and experiencing side-effects, because GPs do not have guidelines to recommend...
European Antibiotic Awareness Day 18th Nov highlights overuse of antibiotics but long-term use for acne is often overlooked, lIght therapy provides a safe, alternative to topical and oral antibiotics.
Since the clock change, many of us are now heading home from work in the dark. It's one of the more obvious signs that winter really is on its way...