We appreciate that if you are new to light therapy, you might be a bit sceptical. You need time to try it yourself to make sure that light therapy works for you and to find a product that's right for you. Our 45-day trial allows you to do exactly that.
If you are in the UK and buy direct from us, the trial period begins the day you receive it. Keep all the original packaging - the outer box, giftbox and internal pieces. If you decide to return your light, follow the instructions below.
Returning your light during the 45-day trial
SAD lights (Arabica, Desklamp, Zest, Brazil)
- Return in the original packaging
- Use the pre-paid postage label supplied with your light and take your parcel to a Post Office
- We give you a full refund as soon as we receive the product
All Bodyclock and Clear
- It is your responsibility to return and pay for the cost of return
- Return in original packaging, preferably by Recorded Delivery for safety
- We give you a refund as soon as we receive the product
We do not refund express delivery charges. If a unit is returned scratched or damaged we may have to charge for any repair at a cost of £20/hour plus materials. We will always tell you what the problem is first and do not charge for minor problems. If you need further advice please email email@example.com.
This does not affect your statutory rights.