Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB
complete light and sound experience for easier sleep and brighter waking
Make sure DAB/DAB+ works in your area before you order.
Wake-up light and audio system including DAB+ radio, high-quality Bluetooth speakers, USB port and 20+ sleep/wake sounds. Fully customisable sunrise/sunset and low-blue light for bedtime.
Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB is an alarm clock that mimics the light of a sunrise so you start the day naturally, feeling properly awake and refreshed. Waking like this helps to regulate your sleep-wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
One of the new generation of Lumie Bodyclock wake-up lights, Luxe 750DAB uses improved LED technology to produce smooth changes of light and colour for a lovely, realistic sunrise and sunset. Extra customisation options allow you to choose the duration of the sunset and sunrise, light intensity of the sunrise alarm and add complementary sleep/wake sounds.
At night, Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB has a fading sunset to help you relax and a low-blue light feature especially for bedtime lighting. By keeping blue light to a minimum you’re ready for sleep and can drift off easily. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off.
Luxe 750DAB (and Luxe 700FM) are top of the Bodyclock range with stylish extras such as glass shade and cloth-covered speakers. Luxe 750DAB has DAB+ radio and high-quality Bluetooth speakers and a USB port for more music and phone charging. There's also a selection of over 20 wake and sleep, from classic birdsong and waterfall recordings to background café chat and fading thunder.
Other features include a nightlight setting, 7-day alarm and tap-control snooze.
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock wake-up lights to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Low-blue light to minimise alerting effect before bedtime
- DAB/DAB+ radio
- Bluetooth for streaming radio or your music
- USB port for music playback or charging your phone
- Mimics the colours of a real sunrise and sunset
- High-quality audio
- Glass lamp cover
- Gradual sunrise and sunset from 15 to 90 minutes
- Adjustable light intensity for a gentle or bright sunrise
- More than 20 sleep/wake sounds including white noise
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Daily/weekly alarm
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Tap-control snooze
- Sunrise/sunset duration: 15 to 90 minutes
- DAB+ radio
- Optional beep alarm
- Sounds for sleep and wake-up
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Nightlight feature
- Power failure back-up
- Low-blue light for bedtime
- Adjustable sunrise light intensity
- Bluetooth for streaming
- USB port
- 7-day alarm
- Glass lamp cover
- Mixed LEDs
- H W D: 20 x 23 x 13 cm
- 3-year warranty
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight: 1.10 kg
- Download operating instructions for Bodyclock Luxe 750DAB